Thursday, May 24, 2018

April and May 2018

I had a school concert at the beginning of May, so most of my free time in April and May were spent preparing for that. However, I did manage to add a few things: 

Several houses from the environs of the high school, based on real-life photos. These are houses that were, as best as I can determine, present when the school was opened. The models are fairly low-resolution, since they are not the Star here -- the school is!







I placed the trifoil designs on the front facade I created in March: 


Brick arches outside the auditorium:



Completely unrelated, I also used UE4 and Blender to create a quick mock-up of my yard's landscaping. This project required me to learn how to use Blender's Sapling Tree Generator plugin. 





No comments:

Post a Comment